I created a PDP (personal development plan) to help me follow different skills that I have learnt in different Units, I made ma draft copy and then received feedback.
PDP Draft
With feedback that I received on the feedback sheet I then RE-edited my PDP to meet the requirements that were stated on the feedback sheet. Reading through what was written on my feedback sheet I agreed with all the points that were given such as, maker sure it is kept up to date. Another point was to fill in the evaluate column completely so I know how I solved these problems that I had come across.
Feedback
The final copy of my PDP includes all of the suitable changes that were written on my feedback sheet. Now that I have made these changes such as keeping it up to date I am finding it is easier to keep track of the skills I am learning. Once I read through and evaluate my PDP it helps me understand what I am learning without even realising that I am.
I also had to read through peers PDP and write feedback and constructive criticism to help them further develop PDP.
PDP Final
No comments:
Post a Comment