My game pitch
What was my pitch?
I had to present my game Kaiju Nest to my lecturers and peers whilst using correct and consistent subject terminology and also using effective communication skills to make it as though it was a professional presentation.Effective communication
Throughout my game pitch I had used a variety of different effective communication skills to make my pitch more professional such as;Eye contact with my audience - this was to make the audience feel noticed and also involved within the pitch.
Talk at a sensible speed - I spoke at a sensible speed so it was easy for those in audience to understand what I was saying and for those with barriers such as hearing problems had more of a chance to catch what I said.
Standing up straight with a professional posture - This was so I looked more presentable and also more confident as one can tell a lot from body language and posture.
If I were to do my game pitch again I would make sure I learnt what was on each slide so that I didn't have to keep looking behind me at the board to see what the next slide was about. Something else that I would change if I had the chance to present my pitch again would have been bringing a bottle of water with me as I easily become nervous and as a negative results in having a dry throat therefore bringing a bottle of water would have helped.
My game pitch
No comments:
Post a Comment