Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Game Design Document

Firstly I wrote a game concept document to give a brief idea of what my game is about and how it is played. I then wrote a game design document which fully explained what the game is and what it is about it also includes the sounds that are included and the game engine that is used.

When I wrote my first copy of my game design document I had not thought about the layout of the page or consistency of fonts used throughout each document, therefore I had to change the font of my heading and sub-heading by using the styles included in Microsoft word this is so the document looks more professional and so the text is easily readable to readers that have vision problems or dyslexia.

I also received feedback from peers which wrote a few comments to help me improve my document and have standing at a professional standard. This taught me the constantly look at the consistency of a document including the layout and fonts used.

Concept document
Design Document before edit
Finished Design Document

No comments:

Post a Comment