Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Personal Attributes valued by employers (P1)

In this section I will be explaining the specific attribute I currently posses and also those I need to gain in order to do the job I want to do.


Specific Attribute

Working in Burger King I have needed some training specific to the job such as, Health and Safety training to ensure the safety of myself, other colleagues and also the customers for example if a Customer has spilled a drink on the floor a caution cone must be placed as quickly as possible so that other are aware the floor is slippery and that it is a danger that customers and other staff should be aware of.

If I were to get the job as a Games Quality Assurance Tester I would need specific attribute such as, high-end communication verbally and written, for example when assessing a game I would have to explain what is good and what is bad without disheartening the team.

General Attribute

One of my main attributes is the fact I am determined therefore will keep pushing to finish my task given to me or to keep everyone working the hardest they can.
Another is that I'm calm in all conditions which means I will not panic during times of chaos and will maintain calm to solve the problem efficiently.
recently I pitched my game for my unit 40. This involved me creating my presentation and together with verbally pitching to an audience.
One of my strong points is my communication skills; written and verbally.
MY planning skills assisted me in order to gain a merit in my unit for example, I had to plan how long the pitching would take. We were given eight to ten minutes and I practiced over and over to achieve.
This I feel is attribute that will be valued by my future employers to ensure I meet deadlines and that I am successful employers value written communication as you are the face of their organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment