Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Effective Communication (P2)

General Communication

In the gaming industry I would like to be a games quality assurance tester this position requires a high level of skill towards communication not only written but also verbally as I will have to describe problems and also how they will be solved.

A key skill for general communication is using the correct use of subject terminology within you're speeches and conversations, this will give the audience and others a greater understanding of the point you are trying to put across.

 Interpersonal Skills

Problem solving is one of my skills as it is needed in a variety of different jobs for example I work in Burger King and receive constant complaints therefore is one skill that I have and can use effectively.
Another skill I possess is Teamwork as at burger king teamwork is a needed skill as you constantly need to work together to get tasks complete quickly and efficiently.
While working in burger king I must use positive language towards customers to make sure they enjoy their meal and approve of the customer service.

 Writing skills

Writing skills are required for a lot of job based around ICT as most jobs require written work such as games quality assurance you will need written pieces of work. Also written skills will help with things like writing a CV with will help you become more employable.

There are a number of different ways to communicate within writing such as E-mails,while communicating through text you must make sure grammar, punctuation and spelling is correct. Proof-reading can also be a very useful way of making sure what you have written is to a suitable standard and also that it is readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment