Introduction - past, present and future - Aspirations
PastEver since I was at a young age I have always loved to play games and see how they work, when I was at school I started thinking about what my dream job would be. I decided that working in the games industry would be my dream, Once I got to secondary school I started looking into the different jobs within the games industry for example, Games developer or Games Quality Assurance tester. I have always been pushed more towards Games QA tester as it is something I find interesting and would be a job that I enjoy.
Present
Now I have started Gaming and computing level 3 in college I am starting to learn a greater understanding of the industry and making me want to get to this dream job even more and also being at college makes me feel as if I am moving closer to my goal. I am currently working in Burger King even though it is not a great I have been able to enhance certain skills such as teamwork, communication as all staff need to communicate to know what is happening in other parts of the restaurant.
Future
In the future I would love to be a Games Quality Assurance tester for a major company such as, EA or Activision, The job would therefore be something that I like doing and something that I am highly interested in, which means I will try hard to get to where I want to be and hope that my dream job comes true.
No comments:
Post a Comment